Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unique wedding photo

E-carnazrin @ Eiymann's ibu is organizing a contest, searching for The Unique Wedding Photo. So here I am... for it is very rare for me to put up my wedding photo (I suppose this is the 2nd time I do so) :P


Terms & Conditions
1.Yes, I am a blogger.
2. E-carnazrin's follower and include her in the bloglist.
3. Banner on sidebar linked to the contest entry.

http://ecarnazrin.blogspot.com/2009/07/unique-wedding-photo-contest-sticky.html

4.
Our names: Isabelle & Sham
Tarikh Tunang: NIL
Tarikh Nikah:26th November 2006
Tarikh Bersanding:26th November 2006
Tarikh Bertandang : NIL


5.And...


i) Why do u think the pix is unique??

Bcoz it's soooo hindustan@Bollywood...We were peek-a-booing and chasing each other while having the outdoor photography. Haha.

ii) Why do u like to read
e-caR NazRin aka ibuEiymann's
blog?

In the first place, I like reading stories about the life of a mom doing a PhD, bcoz I'm gonna prepare myself for that too soon.I love her cute cuppies too.It's even more interesting after I gotta meet her face-to-face during the Sarakids MOD!!! She's surprisingly petite!


6. Make sure these links are included..
Link to the organizer's blog : http://ecaRNazRin.blogspot.com/
Link to the contest : http://ecaRNazRin.blogspot.com/2009/07/unique-wedding-photo-contest-sticky.html



7. Leave a comment at the entry --will be done after I hit the 'Publish Post' button.



5 comments:

  1. wah ...samalah kita nih Isabelle. aku pun sanding 26 Nov gak weh ..gambar aku msk this contest pun lebih kurang ko jer ..wakakaka....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo unik lerrr... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. watie,
    tu la psl...main celah2 pokok pulak.wakakaka

    just,
    thanks ;) leh menang x agak2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. baju pengantin hijau, same....

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam terjah dr ibuEiymann.. ber-cak-cak-sakan uolls ek.. gud luck hokeyy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat