Friday, May 15, 2009

Dance with me to the end of love :)

Have u heard this song before?

[L] is for the way you look at me
[O] is for the only one I see
[V] is very, very extraordinary
[E] is even more than anyone that you adore

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you



Yes, it's L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole.

Last nite I heard it on the TV, so I held Cikebum's hands and danced with him... he was smiling and chuckling.


Then, I switched to MrHubby...
but in no time, suddenly Cikebum cried... (Aisey... potong setim betul la). We checked on him only to discover that he felt left behind. Hahaha! (Adam memang dengki, tak bagi Mama romantik dengan Ayah).

So, MrHubby hugged him to sway with us, but he refused. Huh! He wants the partner to be all for himself!

* * * * *

As a matter of fact, I love dancing. But that depends on the genre of the music. I am more into Latin American dancing like rumba (I loike!!! :P), cha cha, and paso doble rather than the standard ballroom rhytmical steps (mau terpijak kaki ooo...).

I remember when John asked me to join him in his dancing class that nite. My... was I nervous or was I too shy? Hehehe. Luckily Sandeep was there too, so was Jennifer (our ice-skating mate). So, I suppose it wasn't that obvious!


It didn't even crossed my mind that it is very unlikely that a friend will ask a friend to the dance floor. Okay...okay... I was innocent! Or just in huge denial!!! :P

If I knew much earlier that Thao (my Vietnamese housemate) joined the dancing class, I would have done the same... bcoz my only reason for not doing so was I need a friend.


The most memorable sizzling moves I shared with MrHubby was when he visited me in BNE. It was hopelessly romantic! Remember, dear? *wink wink*




U out there, when's your sweet terpsichore moments with your loved ones?

p/s: Can anybody out there teach me tap dance?!?!?!?


2 comments:

  1. uit pic 1st tu, rambut gegirl tu.. tak kena muke bf dia ke? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. meman kena over gitu la, kizzy.
    baru la dancing namanye. ala2 tango gitu.. hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat