Thursday, August 21, 2008

Best moments in life

When u feel bad, why don't u try to think back the best moments ever happened in your life. I got this list and am trying to ponder the details of each.

1. Falling in love.

Ahhh..that's a great feeling- being on cloud nine. Hoping that it'd be him when the phone rings, smiling to myself, sharing the excitement with girlfriends, etc.
Anyway, this fav pix of mine reminds me of the affection.


2. Laughing till your stomach hurts.

I remember some crazee moments I laughed out loud. With Kelly & Rebecca, when we recorded a video instead of taking a snap while trying on my kebayas. The pix shows us at Micha's housewarming, with Anh, Inten, Masa, Kristy, etc. The fun was when we played charade and Andy tried to act a 'Fairy Penguin'.


3. Enjoying a ride down the country side.

T'was when Mary drove Sham & I to Mt Nebo and then Mt Coottha, the most romantic spots in BNE. Then we went to the Great Court-the ambience, the wind and the weather was so fine!


4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio.

Oh yes... this would be the 80's & 90's slow rocks (rock kapak), apart from my love songs like Look What U've Done, Mira-e, My Boo (remember the dance?)... I'd be easily carried away and will start reminiscing...


5. Going to sleep listening to the rain is pouring outside.

I miss this! My room is the frontest at 10 Twelfth Avenue, there's a beautiful tree near the garage. When it poured, I'd snuggle in my duvet...watching TV and munching something. Ahhh... can I repeat that?

With Little Cikebum, it's almost impossible :P


6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel.

Shower? But I'd rather soak in the hot bubble bath for hours... so refreshing!


7. Passing your final exams with good grades.

The one that is very remarkable was when I got back my 1st assignment in UQ. It was 49/50 though I was kinda lost when I got the task.

Other than that is my graduation day, surrounded by dear ones (unfortunately Abah & Sham wasn't there). But I texted Abah, telling him my exam results with the Dean's commendation and he replied "Congrats! U deserved it."


8. Being a part of an interesting conversation.

I just love to talk and talk. Not to brag that I am a good speaker, but I tend to be the one who talks more than the rest (esp. when the topic is not too serious). May be that's why I am into this profession I have now. Eheh...


9. Finding some money in some old pants.

Haha..this is meaningful esp. when u r really broke.


10. Laughing at yourself.

I must have done something silly to make me do so. Oh yes...nowadays, I just ask Sham to lend me his armpit (ketiak) to hide under if I were so malu...


11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends.

Amongst the best dinners I had were the ones with my crazee housemates. Kelly, Rebecca, Thao, Inten, Roy/Enneth (not in the pixas this shot was meant for bachelors only). The other one was the pre-XMas dinner with Bray, Murray, Fiza & Suraya...with the humongous turkey.


12. Laughing without a reason.

*Giggle* Aiyarkkk... doesn't this reflect that I am insane?


13. 'Accidentally' hearing someone say something good about you.

It is still good if it is not accidentally, right? For it was not in my ear I heard it but in my heart. My boss told me about a compliment I got from the superior...and it made me felt really good about myself. Hehe


14. Watching the sunset.

I love watching the sunset (Remember, dear...on the beach during our honeymoon?). But I usually wish upon the full moon. I love lying my back on the green grass, gazing at the moon. Fly me to the moon...


15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life.

Go back to No. 4


16. Receiving or giving your first kiss.

Certainly, it was a goosebump-inducing moment. No need to elaborate. A kiss says it all.


17. Feeling this buzz in your body when seeing this "special" someone.

Nervous? How do I look? Is there any chilli flake between my teeth? Is my make-up ok? Lovestruck!


18. Having a great time with your friends.

The memorable picnic at the garden & coffee at banksia Park with Kelly & Rebecca. Ice skating with John, Jennifer, Sanket, Sandip, etc. Sharing crazy moments with Inten, esp. during Ramadhan.

Not to forget Sab & Suzana... thanks for being such great friends, guys!


19. Seeing the one you love happy.

It's such an indescribable feeling to see my loved ones and friends happy. When they are in love, getting good news that they are tying the knot with the love our their lives, when they get promoted, etc. Ain't love is about sharing?



20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume.

Despite the big size of Sham's shirt, I used to do this when I was away. I remember the perfume smell on the garment he gave me, when I was in the pink world...

p/s: I even kept the garments in a plastic bag to preserve the smell. Hahaha.


21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories.

The first time I met Fiena was when we were 12. It took me another 12 years to meet her though we are in the same state (she studied in Ireland, anyway). I wish to have another chance to do this with other friends, no wonder I found myself browsing the net for the school alumni lately.


22. Hearing someone telling you "I LOVE YOU"

Whoa! As if the clouds would pile up forming a heart shape... and hearts wuld pop-up of the eyes :-" (blush!)


23. Reaching the target set by you

Oh yesss... I reached all my targets in 2004/2005. Err the latest target? That'll have to wait. Hehe.



Hmmm... seems like I have experienced most things considered as the best things in life. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat