Friday, December 19, 2008

Finish up the line...

Complete these sentences with the first words that come to your mind...

1. A person is only as good as ... he can be. Hehe..betul kan?

2. Friendship is always … about being truthful.

3. To love is … nothing. To be loved is something. To love & to be loved is everything!

4. Money makes me … rich! Hehehe.

5. I miss … my loved ones... and my life, back in BNE.

6. My way of saying I care is … checking whether everything is alrite & helping whenever I could.

7. I try to spread love and happiness … to many people, as I think I have too much love to give.

8. Pick the flowers … err..pick the lilies and give em to me ;)

9. To love someone is … to share and to care.

10. Beauty is … in the eyes of beholder.

11. When I was 13, what I remember most was … friends kept teasing and wondering why I haven't got my 1st period.

12. When I was 21, I remember … sharing a house with several other nice housemates, including an ungrateful 'kambing biri-biri'.

13. I am most happy … when things are in place and my loved ones are around.

14. Nothing makes me happier … sounds similar to the statement #13.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change … my childhood days, my history with the stupid ex's, and the opportunities I slightly missed in life.

16. If smiles were … measured based on the no. of teeth displayed, I'd be the 2nd runner-up after Ziana Zain & Anuar Zain.

17. Wouldn’t it be nice … sound like the song from the Cadbury ads.

18. If you want to … be a good person, u have to stop being yourself! Oops!

19. Money is not everything but … it can buy almost everything. How pathetic!

20. The most touching moments I have experienced … Getting back in my Laling's arms

21. I smile when … I see my Laling dancing bouncily like a cute Teletubby.


22. When I am happy … I forget my hard times.

23. If only I don’t have to … control my anger.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was … grooming myself with highlites for a fresh new look.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give this title ... If Only I Could Turn Back Time, I'd Be A Much Better Person!

26. One thing I must do before I die … repent & recite the syahadah completely.

27. Doing this survey, I feel … confused. Ain't I supposed to update my lecture materials? Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat