1. Buying clothes from the junior section. Stop being a skank
-ooops! Awal-awal lagi dah kantoi. Aku masih buat ni masa kat Aussie, sebab baju girls lagi cute dan lebih murah. Haha
2. Forgetting her parents’ birthdays. An all time scum bag move, they gave you birthday presents for 25 years straight, get them something, anything.
-I never forget, walaupun aku tak dapat hadiah birthday every year pun sejak kecik.
3. Making out with her BFFs at bars for attention.
-Ni apa kes ni? Pass.
4. Making out with her boyfriend at bars for attention. It’s just gross to tell you the truth
-sama seperti di atas. Pass.
5. Filling her bed with stuffed animals (really, even one is too many).
-No more. Aku kemaskan semua ke dalam kotak when I was 25. Elehh..itu pun sebab nak pindah pegi abroad. Hahaha
6. Carrying a torch for anyone she hasn’t seen in the last five years.
7. Rebelling against her parents for the sake of rebelling against her parents. Get a face tattoo they will really hate that.
-mana ada buat tattoo? Harommm!!!
8. Declaring an entire gender “all jerks.”
-no way! Selamat lagi satu...
9. Holding a grudge against anyone who wronged her in high school. Grow up you sound pathetic.
-aisey...baru je menghela nafas lega. Kantoi lagi.
10. Skipping regular gyno exams.
-everything is normal, still need to check arr? :P
11. Going to bed without washing and moisturizing her face. The catchers mit face of yours aint getting any younger.
-sometimes, I do. Duh!
12. Being “that person” who had a bit too much to drink at the office party.
-I dont drink, I drive. Hehehe.
13. Crushing on Justin Bieber. He’s like 8 it’s illegal and not cute.
-Hahaha. A good one. Kot ye pun, bukan la dengan budak ni.
14. Thinking she’s got it all figured out.
-Nahhh. Not me
15. Calling her father “daddy.”
-Ni kes meleret2 konon anak manja kot? Takdenye.
16. Engaging in sibling rivalry.
17. Trying to get by on her looks.
18. Living paycheck to paycheck.
19. Expecting a man/knight in shining armor to swoop in and save her.
-Sangatlah tak mencecah akil baligh.
20. Aimlessly jumping from job to job. McDonald’s to Burger King to Wendy’s isn’t a good career path.
-Aku tukar keje sebab selalu keje masa cuti sem je. Otherwise, I just stick to the job.
21. Using MySpace to pick up guys.
-Ngorat je depan-depan. Apa barang guna Myspace?
22. Expecting a man to do all the wooing.
-So not me! Aku memang gatal.
23. Wishing she had someone else’s life.
-Dusyummm!!! Rasa macam kena penumbuk di batang hidung sendiri.
24. Expecting everyone to drop everything because it’s her birthday …
-Not everyone la. At least my loved ones.
25. … or because her “boyfriend” of two weeks dumped her.
26. Measuring her self-worth by a number on the scale.
27. Being cheap.
-saye semekin, incik!!!
28. Quitting a job without having a new one lined up first.
29. Blaming her mother for all her issues.
30. Romanticizing her college days.
So, the conclusion is... hmm.. terpaksa la aku kira aku ni umur 18 lagi la. Bahahaha...
Korang ada buat lagi tak keje-keje merapu ni at this age? Or maybe masa umur 25 dulu?