Thursday, September 4, 2008

Garlic galore

Last Merdeka holiday, Sham & I brought our li'l munchkin to the field in the heart of the city. (Actually, I have been wanting to go there again for so long after our first visit one evening).

So, this time... as it was kinda properly planned, I made some banana fritters to have a picnic there. Apart from that, being the health-freak me, I also brought four cloves of garlic to be chomped before we started taking the high-in-cholesterol banana fritters.


Once the rug was spread... I just couldn't wait to eat. So, I handed Sham the garlic and I took one. We gobbled it hastily without proper chewing, to avoid the weird taste... yet still we could taste the hint of eccentric garlic.


Seconds later, I started to feel a gassy stomachache. My goodness! It was like having contraction before delivering the baby! I believe it was bcoz of the garlic, bcoz soon after that Sham felt the same.

It really turned my appetite off. But what to do? I thought it would cut-off the LDL level easily, but there must be an easier way. Next time, I'd rather take the unhealthy food and cooked garlic!

The pain only disappeared about half an hour later. So, Adam was busy trying to stand on his own feet, crawling around on the grass, chasing after the ball... while Sham & I were busy accumulating more cholesterol :P


(Adam observing Mama's fine lines...)

Siap hang, Adam! Nak kata Mama dah tua ye?


And I love this pix showing Adam's cheeky face!


You’re my Honeybunch, Sugarplum

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You’re my Sweetie Pie

You’re my Cuppycake, Gumdrop

Snoogums-Boogums, You’re the Apple of my Eye

And I love you so and I want you to know

That I’ll always be right here

And I love to sing sweet songs to you

Because you are so dear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat