Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moi grandeur weblog?


Whoa... a heartful thanks to Babe Idan a.k.a Chotto79 for bestowing me with 'Brilliant Weblog' award. Eh, or is it just a nomination? :P

Hey Babe, I wonder la why is it named Chotto79? Very the suspicious...Hahaha

To the readers out there, know why? Bcoz my hubby's nickname is Chot. And actually Babe is Sham's friend. Hahaha. Takde kuasanye mak nak jeles-jeles, nyah!


I reckon, it must be after the chotto cats as Babe is very fond of the feline mammals. Nasib baik Danisy kuar x berbulu macam kucing, Babe :P
Or maybe it's just a direct translation of Japanese which means 'little', ' a moment' or 'hey!'. (Ye ke, babe? Memandai je aku nih)

Hmmm... I wonder whether this blog has surpassed excellence or at least shining intensely. Poyo la pulak! Anyway... to be frank, I am not really good at this blog thingey.

Even to start it up, I had to seek the CFu's advice. Who else? Adri la... :P
Nak tukar template pun, terhegeh-hegeh, bcoz suddenly I couldn't find the template I really like that I saw the day before. To make my own template? That's beyond my capability! If it just needs my creativity, that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks to friends who left comments in this blog. It's nice to know that there are friends/readers out there who appreciate my work.

Frankly, this blog is just a 'home' for me to write about my thoughts about life/experience, to share funny events, to reminisce, to display meaningful pix, etc. In a way, it is a journal of my life for me and my juniors (Adam Fabregas Zuhair Tapioca being the the 1st one) to look back and appreciate the little things that ever happened in my life.

So, I don't expect people to criticize me or my writing (or is it typing?).

Ok, so....

Rules of this award are :

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours..
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs..

What? Now i have to nominate another 7 people. That's not easy. Okay, let's put it this way... friends who have blogs and those who are silent readers of this blog out there, I'd also tag U as the nominees. Hihihi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat