I bet most of you have seen funny signages while travelling kan? It's just the matter whether you bother to snap a pic for your blog (blogger tegar punya kes) or FB (makan FB, tido FB) or not...
I am still looking around for one.
Meanwhile, here are some for you to laugh at.
1. What kind of food can cause pregnancy? Taken at a restaurant next to Hill Tribe Museum, Chiang Rai, Thailand. – Mei Y.
2. Lunch in China….are you feeling lucky? – Paul D.
3. Sweet! @Beijing – Ana C.
4. Really? At the lift??? – Nadx S.
5. Thanx for explanation ;) – Trish H.
6. How I got a new free suitcase over in China… – Klara U.
7. Spicy Grandma? I’d rather not. Beijing. – John W.
8. I think I just lost my appetite. – Ed S.
9. What kind of orphans are we talking here? Taken in Nairobi, Kenya – Jesse O.
10. Keep Off The Grass in Shanghai – Karen M.
11. Welcome to “Translate serve error” restaurant. Wait!! maybe they should try another translate machine. – Pattie L
12. Take back those teenage mistakes – Chris S.
13. Girl picking up HOT GRAVY at Shanghai Airport, China – Maude C.
14. Your vehicle. He is not responsible for it. – Michael H.
15. Very catchy food they serve in Egypt – Claire Z.
16. The cutest translation I’ve ever seen. Hangzhou Botanical Gardens, China – Rebecca C
17. Obviously this is place to do… what? – Pasi R.
18. Who knew dog-ends were so dangerous… – Alyssa B.
19. The best place to park your camel – Kate M.
If I find one in Dubai, I will surely have it snapped to be shared here. Hehehe. Stay tuned ;)
posted from Bloggeroid