Thursday, November 13, 2008

My UPSR story



Today is the day the UPSR result is announced. So, let me share my story with u about my experience getting the result.

It was the nerve-breaking moment (ye la, 1st big exam la katakan). That morning, before assembly, I bumped into Cikgu Mazlan and he asked me what was my expectation. I said I was nervous, but with a grin.

There, there was a big crowd at the canteen of SeKeTuL (as I address my primary school), as that's where they display the results.

I was a bit late, bcoz I had to meet a teacher, if I'm not mistaken. So, I pushed the crowd (being the brutal me), and tried to look for my name...
...
....
.....

Cikgu Ismail (he looks really like Anwar Ibrahim) who was also in the crowd said "Hah..Is******... awak dapat apa?"
There...my eyeballs followed his fingers, pointing at my name.

Is****** Ismail A A A A

Spontaneously, I jumped in joy. "Yay!"
And Cikgu Ismail semi-sarcastically said "Org cakap Alhamdulillah, dia 'yay! pulak"

Then I left the scene. Ahhh...Cikgu Mail is always like that. He always sorta try to find my faults, whether he's just kidding or what, this time, I don't bother.
And from that moment, I was smiling ear to ear, uttering tahmid again and again.

Know why? Being a student who is always on top of the list for the batch, I desperately must get straight A's. I just can't bear getting a B for any of the subjects.

Back home, as I reached the backyard (we always use the back door), I quietly told Tok the results. Then, Mak popped out and asked "Hah?! What do U get?"

With a sedih-dibuat-buat-face, I answered "3A, 1B"

and in no time, Mak started hen-pecking "Tu la, org suruh belajar..bla..bla..."

Bcoz I don't like hearing 'em, I admitted "I got 4As la..."

And the sheepish Mak went in saying "Hmm..gatal!"

Today, I am not surprised to get a text msg from Sue when Amira got straight A's (it's 5A's now). I knew it already! Kudos, dear Kakak!
I hope little Adam will follow her steps one day. Ok guys, I'm signing off... am going back to force Adam to read encyclopaedia tonite. Hahaha.

p/s: Congrats to Irsyad, too! We never thought he (Sham's nephew) would make it :P

3 comments:

  1. wah tringat gak zaman upsr kena titik jari dgn pembaris.. anyway berkat titik jari dapat le A hahha.. oh mrs.isabelle.. checkout my new blog.(terpaksa wat) hehee
    http://www-kayu-lastik-club.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, amz. will do.

    uiks...ni musti budak nakal ni. kalo saya jadi cikgu, jgn kata titik... saya tetak je ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha saya jugak yang budak baik.
    xpenah kena titik ngn pembaris.
    slalu kena denda bdiri ats kusi jek hehe.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat