Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad day


Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on


Phew! Eventually the struggle is over. At the moment, I just hafta summarize my report to 10 pages.

Today is the worst day, err.. a terrible day, that is.
Early in the morn, I had everything completed b4 we started the Lab Safety Talk (co-organized with Merck), only to realize that actually Merck has appointed an emcee and some girls for the registration. Ok, at least I'm prepared for the worst case scenario.

Before the event started, I had to call the cleaner to mop the floor. My oh my! A poodle of water in the lecture theater. What'd they think? Ok la... just a small flaw.

After the Deputy Dean came to officiate, I left the venue for AS229's final year project presentation. I was then told the nightmare that has been haunting me for the past few weeks. There wasn't enough food for lunch!

To make things worse, the electricity went off. Lucky that we could shift to 401.

It didn't end there. The mic was malfunctioning and we had to rush here and there for help as the technicians in charge were both unavailable. Gosh!
I felt like such a failure.

Rusdin asked me to seek help from that idiot who once 'cari pasal' with me with the spilled milk issue. Eee... x kuasa mak!

Hmmmphhh...I just hope the participants, as well as the Merck reps look at it as an uncontrollable situation, beyond our capabilities. Eheh, can aar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat