Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The shillyshally comes to an end

After days of procrastination...

at last, I managed to get the 'mood' to start doing things I was supposed to. Hehehe. It took me almost a week! :P

Perhaps my thought is no longer here... it must be wandering to hometown, to the plans ahead, etc.

I texted Abah just now, telling him that we are going back home this weekend. He replied with "Tok wan tunggu Adam & family". That's Abah, a man with very little words. No wonder I find it hard to let him know that I love him and I care for him.

Anyway, I believe that he must be looking forward to seeing us. I myself am so excited, I've been telling Adam since last month that we are gonna meet Tok Wan.

Okay, I better get back to work. Am proud of myself for getting back on track! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat