Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy PapaBeaR's Day!

Again, it's the 3rd Sunday of June! Time to celebrate the great dads in the world.

Sham got a card with Adam's palm print (because he doesn't know yet how to sign/initial)... and a big bottle of Moschino Friends. I love U, Sayang!

To my beloved Sham,

When I said "I do", I was in love
But I never knew how much more in love I would be
till I discovered the loving father in u

I may not say it often
but I feel it everyday
Thank u for all the times u've been there
and for the special man u are.

15th June this year is not only Father's Day. But also Abah's birthday.

To my dearest Abah,
(the man of few words but of great wisdom)

Time flies.
In the rush, we forget to stop
and tell the people we love
how much they mean to us

But today, I'd just say
I love u and thank u so much for being my Abah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat