Wednesday, February 11, 2009

On air!

As some of u might have seen, I was on the TV last Sunday, for the shooting I had last month.
The arrival of the designer.


Actually, I don't really like the way this shawl was styled. Actually, I wore it long-flowing with a 'flowery' knot, but as this mix-n-match outfit is meant for field visit, they want it to look simpler.


This orangey blouse was plain (but was not aired on the tv). Maybe bcoz it makes me look fat. Hehehe.


I like this match though. nice, eh? (perasan!)



Thanks, Jovian! I am now more confident with myself (mcm la sebelum ni low self esteem)

To those out there who missed the previous Busana episode, check it out --> here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat