Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello, tiny tooth!


Since weeks ago, I thought Little Adam might be teething (he has been drooling a lot). Yet when I stuck my finger into his mouth, I never got it right.

Today, i tried again...and lo and behold, I felt a tooth nub! Adam's gonna have his first tooth! I am sooo excited! Hihihi...

Not only that, Adam is already 9.6 kg! No wonder I could feel the 'weight' when carrying him in my arms.


Yesterday, Sham & I brought little Adam to Sunway Pyramid..to get a new digital camera. My old one is malfunctioning...seems like there's something wrong with the LCD.
After browsing and giving headache to Ken, the salesperson... Sham bought me the black FE 320 Olympus digicam.

It is super-slim (.67-inch), and easily slips inside a pocket or for me, I can just simply stash it in my handbag bag without a bulge.
Its Face Detection feature helps to track faces within the frame and focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures. Interestingly, it also has Smile Shot feature which will capture every spontaneous smile!

Other than that, the high ISO sensitivity and faster shutter speeds will freeze actions and capture sharp, blur-free images with the Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) .

Ahaaa...this camera also helps to lighten up shadows, reduce blur and remove red-eye so a less-than-perfect shot can still turn out perfect! Well, nobody gets the perfect shot all the time, but this time...it's possible for me! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat