Friday, July 18, 2008

House or Home?

Last weekend, Sham & I went to have a look at another house to buy in Section 8. Amazingly, it was nicely decorated and arranged. Minor renovation has been done and the interior design made me feel as if I were seeing a showhouse! It is not spacious, but it's ok. What matters most is I like it!

So, I don't mind when the previous owner of the house in Bukit Bandaraya did not respond after we signed the S&P. That house was not in a good condition (that's common when it is rented out) anyway and I just don't feel that it's gonna a be a 'home'. It's more like a house!

I hoped the couple will agree to lower down the price a little bit. Even if they don't, I think it's worthy.

Just now, Sham called after getting the owners' decision. Not only that they agreed to decrease the price, instead they are increasing it to somewhat Rm25K more.
I am not a raging maniac, but why in the first place they put such an affordable price?

There goes my dream...Needless to say, now we have to start looking around for other houses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat