Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I want in a man...


   
Tomorrow that yours truly will turn *cough* thirty*cough cough* two*.
I think this is a good list to ponder.



  What  I Want In A Man!
  Original  List:  

    1. Handsome
    2. Charming
    3. Financially successful
    4. A caring  listener
    5. Witty
    6. In good  shape
    7. Dresses with style
    8. Appreciates finer things
    9. Full of  thoughtful surprises 
    
   
  What  I Want In A Man!  --Revised List (age  32)   
        
    1. Nice looking
    2. Opens car doors, holds  chairs
    3. Has enough money for a nice  dinner
    4. Listens more than  talks
    5. Laughs at my jokes
    6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
    7. Owns at least one tie
    8. Appreciates a  good home-cooked meal
    9. Remembers  birthdays and anniversaries 
    

   
What  I Want In A Man! Revised List (age  42) 
        
    1.  Not too ugly
    2.  Doesn't  drive off until I'm in the car
    3.  Works steady - splurges on dinner out  occasionally
    4.  Nods head when  I'm talking
    5.  Usually remembers  punch lines of jokes
    6.  Is in  good enough shape to rearrange the  furniture
    7.  Wears a shirt that  covers his stomach
    8.  Knows not  to buy champagne with screw-top lids
    9.  Remembers to put the toilet seat  down
    10. Shaves most  weekends
   

  What  I Want In A Man! Revised List (age  52) 
    
   
    1.  Keeps hair in nose and ears  trimmed
    2.  Doesn't belch or  scratch in public
    3.  Doesn't  borrow money too often
    4.  Doesn't  nod off to sleep when I'm venting
    5.  Doesn't re-tell the same joke too many  times
    6.  Is in good enough shape  to get off the couch on weekends
    7.  Usually wears matching socks and fresh  underwear
    8.  Appreciates a good  TV dinner
    9.  Remembers your name  on occasion
    10. Shaves some  weekends 
    
   
  What  I Want In A Man!  Revised List (age  62) 
        
    1.  Doesn't scare small children
    2.  Remembers where bathroom is
    3.  Doesn't require much money for  upkeep
    4.  Only snores lightly  when asleep
    5.  Remembers why he's  laughing
    6.  Is in good enough  shape to stand up by himself
    7.  Usually wears some clothes
    8.  Likes soft foods
    9.  Remembers where he left his teeth
    10. Remembers that it's the weekend 
    

  What  I Want In A Man! Revised List (age  72) 
        
    1.  Breathing.
    2.  Doesn't miss the toilet. 
   


But afterall, Centa... I wanna grow old with you.
I love you <3

2 comments:

  1. Are those your own lists? hehe. What we want in them always change but do they change their expectations towards us too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dread to think of what a guy's revised list is like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat