Saturday, January 12, 2008

My baby's first books

Itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain and washed the spider out
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
Itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again...

That's one of the songs in the series of hardbook I bought for Adam few weeks ago.

The salesperson popped into my office, promoting the books. As usual la...the jiggery pokery went on, praising me & Faezah (my officemate) as 'look so young'...'so slim'...yada yada...
But we bought the books not because of the hanky panky. We did because we forgot that our little kids still can't read...hehehe.

But that's ok. I'll keep the books & CD for Adam until he can read & sing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat