Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Aspettando il tuo ritorno...


This is such a bad beginning of the new year 1429 H.

Yesterday, Sham promised to fetch me after I finished my lecture. Only about 15-30 mins later, his boss called to inform that he might be home late. I was ok with the news, as I thought it was one of the usual things. Then only I was told the whole story.
No wonder, there were several missed calls from Rahmat and his boss when I was out to perform ablution for Asar prayer.

Rahmat fetched me and we went to pick little Adam. After sending Rahmat home and I drove back home with Adam. Just me & Adam in the car.

...................................................Why us? :'( ...............................................................

Night came, his boss kept updating...calling me every now and then to make sure I was ok.

Oh my! We were just fine that morning. We were late to the office, but he wanted to have breakfast with me at KBD. Ya Allah...Please grant me with patience!

Today, I got another bad news... I'd be sad for another week at least.
I cried like mad when I got the call, that even Dr Wan was left with a big question mark on his head.

I'm fortunate though...that I have supportive people around me. Apparently, I have no one to talk to (bcoz I told nobody), but the Director was there for me.

Back home, I packed some stuff needed... including a Yasin/Ma'thurat.
:'( How I wished this first year the 3 of us could celebrate the new year together by reading the end-of-year prayer after Asar, and beginning-of-the-year prayer after Maghrib.
But looks like that has to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat