Thursday, August 2, 2007

Glowing like a lighthouse?

This is just a post on 'the glow of expecting moms'.
Other than brides-to-be, people believe that pregnant ladies also have this sorta glow on their face. Really?

I myself think other than my extremely dry skin, I just have a round face. Neither that my skin looks radiant, nor that it glows like a lighthouse for the sailors who are lost in the sea (that's a bit of exaggeration!).
Yet, colleagues and people approached me by saying "U look good! Not as skinny as u were before!"

Hmmm...does this mean that I have to be pregnant all the time? Hahaha.

On 2nd thought, maybe it is just another polite way of saying "Hey, u look plump!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat