Saturday, July 14, 2007

Where to, miss?

People have started to ask me how and where I plan to deliver the baby soon. I don’t have to do a little sleuthing. My decision is final. I want to deliver my baby at a government hospital and I want it the normal SVD way.

Reasons?

  • The labour pain should be the same. It’s how u handle it!
  • If u try to avoid the pain, how are u gonna be granted with the rewards that Allah promises?
  • Some private hospitals/clinics tend to take it for granted bcoz most people have already kept the assumption that their service is excellent.
  • No exorbitant medical fees, food and accommodation, doctor's fees, yada yada….

Suffice to say, I just want to try being a normal mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat