Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another diva in action

Few days ago, I got an email from a KP (whom I served for her programme) regarding my failure to attend the exam meeting. Of course I know I was supposed to, but with the time constrain I had before I left for the course, I thought it wouldn’t be an issue. I have validated the results and am willing to prepare a special exam paper if required.

So, I emailed her, explaining… but she replied as if I was an ignorant idiot. Elehh..berlagak diva pulak mak cik ni.

Hello… I willingly fulfill YOUR request to teach YOUR students. Can’t you just be nice to me? What if next semester I simply refuse to? (well, my boss said, I am allowed to do so)

Sometimes, being nice to people is just not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat