Saturday, April 5, 2008

3 Queenslanders in a row

Woke up early today to go to KLCC. Sham is participating in an explorace organized by JTI Tobacco. His team mates are Nizam & Shahril. There were so many teams, DOE itself sent a few groups.

Ish..ish..ish...Macam mana le nak menang. Breakfast bersungguh-sungguh. Kang berat perut nak lari!

Then, I proceed with my 'date' with Melissa. Well, I couldn't recall when was the last time I met Mel so there's plenty to gossip and share. Unfortunately Maya couldn't join us, as her grandpa just died a few days ago.

Little Cikebum, as usual...was very comfy in anybody's arms.

Oh ya...We also saw Sarah & Luqzan at the place we had our breakfast. My goodness! This, I suppose is the Queenslander's day out! Since they didn't realize we were there, I didn't wanna interrupt their serious conversation.

Before Mel left, Adri arrived. So we sat down for coffee... chitchatted, until Adam woke up and Sham came back from the explorace.

It's nice hangin' out with a bunch of friends after so long. Despite living in the same area (Selangor/KL), we are still unable to meet that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat