Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scary flashflood

Yesterday, I had a talk at INTEC for the AUSMAT programmes-on the lifestyle and such in Oz. Lesley was also there, for the same purpose...except that Guri was just to accompany his wife, and to meet little Adam after two months.

I got this Paton's Macadamia Chocolates for my birthday... and some gifts from Jeanette too.

After the talk, Sham picked us for dinner at Concorde. It poured very heavily as we got into the car. Once we arrived at Section 2, the traffic was so bad that we were stucked for almost an hour (or so). Seeing the stormwater overflowing from the drains and some cars parked outside the school soaked really made me scared.

I couldn't imagine if something bad happened-esp. with Adam in my arms.

Luckily, the downpour slowed down and we turned back and took another junction. Phew! We could see a lamp post and a tree plowing out and almost hit some houses. What a view! I'm sure Lesley and Guri couldn't forget the incident...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat