Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sagu... oh sagu...

Alkisahnye, birasku is a cartoonist, with the nickname Sagu. It reminds me of my childhood days...

That was during Ramadhan, the fasting month. I was not yet in kindy (bcoz I started fasting when I was 6).

Mak cooked this kuih called sagu. It's coloured pink and covered with grated coconut. Mak called me... to taste it, whether it was too sweet or not.

Being a naive 5-year old (or maybe less), I didn't know what to answer. So, to play safe, I tasted and said "ok".

Anyway, after that I saw her putting some more sugar into the pot containing the sagu. I was confused. Then, she called me again to re-taste. This time, lack of guile...

I answered "It's not sweet la."

Hahaha...I was scolded.

But now, when I think about it...it's hilarious :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Feel free to leave comments here.

Nuffnang ads

My Heartbeat